State Penal Code - Use of microwave weapons against person(s).
Proposed language for a State bill. (Revision 7)
This statute is limited to the owners and operators of satellites, cellular towers, cellular phone systems, and aerial drones, and the owners and operators of microwave systems which may be contained on satellites, cellular towers, cellular phone systems, and aerial drones.
(a) A person commits an offense if:
(1) the person intentionally or knowingly directs a microwave weapon at a person; and
(2) the microwave weapon has sufficient intensity to cause harm or impair the person. Sufficient intensity to cause harm or impair the person is defined as a signal strength greater than 0.1 milliwatts per square centimeter, when measured at the target, or when it causes the symptoms of Havana Syndrome, as defined below.
(b) A person commits an offense if:
(1) the person knowingly engaged in the design, support, manufacture, sale, or distribution of a microwave weapon, and knows that it will be used to target, track, or attack a person. Such work includes the writing or programming of software.
(2) the person knowingly engaged in the monitoring, production or transmission of messages, subliminal or otherwise, sent using a microwave weapon at another person.
(c) Convictions of this statute:
(1) 3rd degree felony for a conviction involving attacks against one person.
(2) 2nd degree felony for a conviction involving attacks against two persons.
(3) 1st degree felony for a conviction involving attacks against three or more persons.
(d) A company commits an offense if:
(1) two or more employees, or one officer of the company, are convicted of the above-defined criminal acts, including the use of corporate assets to commit said crime.
(2) Any company convicted of such offenses shall have its business license permanently revoked to conduct business within the State of Texas, and its assets within the state confiscated and auctioned by the State of Texas. Such assets may not be sold, or otherwise disposed of, prior to the state's collection, and a super-priority lien shall attach to such assets, and all proceeds thereof, when a company is charged with an offense.
(e) Any person harmed or impaired by a microwave weapon shall have a private right of action, in tort, for battery, against the company and its officers
Microwave frequencies - electromagnetic frequencies operating in the range of 300 MHz to 300 GHz
Microwave weapon - a transmitter device utilizing microwave frequencies that can be used for physical harm or impairment against a person, and the hardware or software that forms part of such weapon. Microwave weapons shall include, without limitation;
1) Vircator, U.S. Patent 4345220, and similar devices
2) Digital Beamforming equipment, such as three or more panel antennas on a cellular tower, used simultaneously to create a microwave beam weapon, similar to U.S. Patent 5544128A.
3) Frequency-multiplying devices with an output signal between 55 – 65 GHz, and used in a cellular tower, satellite, or aerial drone, similar to Rohde & Schwarz SZU100A, or similar to U.S. Patent 6864728.
Havana Syndrome – generally defined by the symptoms from Dr Beatrice Golomb, MD, PhD in her technical paper, "Diplomats' Mystery Illness and Pulsed Radiofrequency/Microwave Radiation." Neural Computation, MIT Press, November 2018.
Individu yang Disasarkan
Cá nhân được nhắm mục tiêu
లక్ష్యంగా ఉన్న వ్యక్తి
ඉලක්කගත තනි පුද්ගලයෙකි